Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Friday

One small step forward
for Pizza Diarist

Many large steps away by female-kind


So last night was my first dip o' the toe into some semblance of nightlife as a 20-something year old single white male and it was everything that I expected it to be: a heavily intoxicated and moderately depressing pointless escapade ending with yours truly passing out on the couch with his pants on watching Japanese animation.

I must say that even though the chances of something happening to me that seems to happen to everyone else but me are slim to none, the mere fact that it is now not none is somewhat of a cause for optimism. Kinda. Right?

So I headed to the club and tore a page out of the old Pizza Diarist Playbook (subtitled "How to Look Bored and Uninterested by Sitting and Sulking Thereby Cutting Out Those Members of the Opposite Sex That Don't Like Guys that Look Bored and Uninterested and Sit and Sulk") and looked bored and uninterested and sat on a windowsill and sulked.

Worked like a charm.

Today my 15 film Alfred Hitchcock boxset arrived in the mail. See you again in three days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home