Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Friday

Yeah.
That's *hick* right!

You know how I know I haven't hit rock bottom? There ain't no rocks.

Tonight was a night of wine, absinthe, and Kubrick. How do I get myself in these situations, I'll never know. A day at the mall = a day in hell. Though I escape with a new discman and a pair of dickies. Later we pop the cork and eat grilled cheese sandwiches. Classy. After an Antonioni film that is boring as one could expect it's onto Kubrick and films about orgies. Then more Kubrick and films about roving gangs of rapist teens. At some point I turn wine into absinthe. Jesus would be jealous. Now it's 3:47am and all I can hear is the rattling bass of cars as they pass by my bedroom window. Life keeps looking up and up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

Discman? I thought it was about to be 2006, not 1996.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blandy, you do realize you are talking to the polaroid/super8 king of halifax. If anything I'd say the discman is a bit modern for the PCD.

bish

8:19 PM  
Blogger pizza diarist said...

Who talked me into buying a brand new iMac G5 1.9GHZ whatchmazinger?? It hasn't arrived yet, Bish, but when it does I'm counting on you to come over and show me where the floppy drive is.

8:44 PM  
Blogger pizza diarist said...

And, no, I didn't actually mean that comment to sound like that.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home