Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Tuesday

Even
the
Chinese

Eight Year Old Indonesian Children Handcuffed to a Wall Stuffing Fortunes into Cookies

Are Against Me.

Could it be that all this time I've been wrong in thinking that a deep fried in dog fat roll of cardboard randomly slave labour stuffed with a machine stamped and cut phrase from halfway around the globe has no deep meaning?



So consider my surprise when I pull that slip of paper out of my dried donkey testiclular tumor. Even better was the look in the face of my dinner date. Sorta like a donkey that just lost a dried up testicular tumor.

So, a big shout out to the Chinese for your encouragment to our endeavour to stick to the platonic side of the relationship continum. You could easily have been far harder on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home