Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Saturday



I've been getting a fair deal of flack lately for not updating on the seemingly hourly basis as I've been known to do in the past. For that I apologize and tend to offer up the excuse that I generally have less to complain about these days. And as I'm sure you've come to know, when I'm not complaining I'm pretty quiet.

But things have changed...

According to Wikipedia, the Halifax Commons was created for three reasons:

1. to provide pasturage for horses and livestock, both by the military garrison and the citizens of Halifax

2. to create a large area in which regiments stationed and in transit through Halifax could set up camps

3. to provide clear fields of fire for the garrison of the Halifax Citadel, so that invading forces would have no cover in the event of an assault on the fort

And to this we can now add:

4. to play host to the 50,000+ people willing to pay $100 each to watch, for all intents and purposes, the equivalent of the jam band my dad plays in on Wednesday nights to entertain the elderly residents of his condo

1 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

That night that Kanye West opened for your Dad's band at the Lion's Club was one of the best nights of my life!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home