Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Thursday



I'm a toilet reader. Always have been, always will be. And with a Table of Contents that reads like my cd rack, this book has been causing me to spend an exorbanent amount of time lately on the john. Reynolds is spot on when he says that musically the late 70s and early 80s "rivals the sixties as a golden age for music." (thought I may have choosen the 20's for the comparison). Public Image Ltd., Devo, Pere Ubu, Gang of Four, The Slits, Joy Division, The Fall, No Wave, Talking Heads, Wire, Mission of Burma...

I feel another bowel movment coming on.

1 Comments:

Blogger pizza diarist said...

ex·or·bi·tant - Exceeding all bounds, as of custom or fairness, excessive.

I think I might just have spelt it wrong.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home