Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Monday



It was just like Close Encounters of the Third Kind, complete with an amazing light show, simple note changes, and an encounter between slack jawed onlookers and a band of wrinkled little humanoid shaped alien like creatures.

The Rolling Stones have come and gone, leaving behind them mud and tire tracks where once there was grass and baseball diamonds. I'd like to say that I holed myself up in my apartment, closed the blinds and ironically watched Gimmie Shelter. But rather, at roughly the time (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction echoed back and forth amongst the north end houses, I was ponying up and doing some booty dancing while watching the concert for free in the rain safely on a slick and wet rooftop overlooking the Commons.


BEFORE



DURING



AFTER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home