Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Tuesday

Pizza Corner Diaries Soundtrack

Track 5

The Tiger Lillies
"Judas"

Judas, he was framed. At least that's what a 1,700 year old translated copy of a gospel discovered in Egypt claims. Being an atheist, the whole point is rather moot, but it does give me reason enough to share with you the macabre beauty that is The Tiger Lillies. To put it simply, they're a three piece gypsy opera dance theatre troupe that release concept albums about zoophilia and sing songs about giving the virgin Mary a "poke." All that and an accordion, too. *swoon*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you KNOW I love em

12:27 PM  
Blogger pizza diarist said...

Yes, yes. We all know about your zoophilia.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home