Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Tuesday



I had a job interview this morning. When asked to explain what I felt the job was going to entail, I completely blanked. I forgot what the job I was in the middle of being interviewed for was. Which wouldn't be half as bad if I hadn't been pulling answers to their previous questions about a whole range of topics that I knew nothing about out of my ass. So answer me this...

Will you all come visit me while I'm flipping burgers at McDonalds all summer?

6 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

No.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh snap!

seriously, are you sure you're not blowing this out of proportion, PD?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

Yeah, if there's one thing all of our previous work places have proven (*coughHERALDcough*), it's that you don't need skill or intellect or even proper hygiene to get a job.

12:22 AM  
Blogger pizza diarist said...

I guess I'm so used to working at a job that didn't entail anything (*cough*HERALD*cough*) that the question just took me off guard.

11:19 AM  
Blogger elegant elliott said...

I believe I spotted you walking very dapper down the street as I was drinking away my school day. You looked very handsome. So, if there was a job being handsome, you may get it. Otherwise, i got nothing for you.

12:43 AM  
Blogger pizza diarist said...

The government definitely doesn't hire for being handsome. From what I can tell, pronounced neck tendons and excess skin around the eyes are a requirement. I'm trying to make up for being so damn handsome by bringing a tub of vaseline to every interview.

It's half gone and no luck yet.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home