Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Friday

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

or
alright alright alright

I have watched Dazed and Confused approximately sixty-five times, and I have been stoned for approximately sixty-four of those experiences. At this point, it almost seems unfathomable to watch this movie without being high; in fact, it's entirely possible that watching this movie actively releases THC into my bloodstream. But I do know this: I was not smoking pt the first time I watched Dazed and Confused. And I know this because I was drunk.
- Chuck Klosterman

2 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

Time for a Dazed and Confused party! L-I-V-I-N!

5:51 PM  
Blogger World of Pandemonium said...

Ah yes. This was on at every single party I attended in high school that also had alcohol and drugs. I wish parties were still as good. Back then, it really was all about "quality and not quantity, man".

Check you later.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home