Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Thursday


The battery arrived in the mail for my 1967 Polaroid Land Camera (Model 250) today. The above photograph proves numerous things:

a) If I dress like a 1960s FBI agent and take a photograph of myself with a 1960s Polaroid camera it can appear, at times, to be an authentic 1960s Polaroid of an FBI agent. That, or a modern day door-to-door Jehovah's Witness.

b) No matter how hard I try not to, I still blink for 96.7% of all photographs I appear in. Even those I take of myself. What this says about my hand-eye coordination I leave to you.

c) That being said, 96.7% of all photographs I take are of my self. I argue that this is out of necessity, not narcissism. Others don't agree.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

I was going to mention b) but then you when and did it for me. What is up with that?

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home