Pizza Corner Diaries

I fall upon the thorns of life! I blog!

My Photo
Name:

EXPERIENCING ISSUES... WORKING ON NOW

Monday

Ewoks, Run For Your Lives!

aka
Montreal Return Road Trip '06

It's a good thing Library Girl and I are still friends. Cause frankly my life will be in her hands for 28 of the next 72 hours. Which still makes me feel much safer than if I were behind the wheel for even thirty seconds. Just ask that Ewok I killed last time we took a road trip to Montreal. The innocent gleam in the little guy's eyes that was actually the reflection of the front grill of the Volkswagen moments before I made a mashed potatoe of his face still haunts me to this day. Often I wake up in a cold sweat screaming "Wicket! Look out! Noooo!" I still can't bear to eat Presidents Choice Frozen Ewok Burgers. No matter how "organic" they may be.

I really wouldn't want to be stuck in a car on the Transcanada Highway in the middle of winter for anything other than a Low concert. They helped me survive many a 5am freezing bus ride to a shitty cafe job during my undergrad years. Their gig during the Pop Explosion a depressing number of years ago is still a top five moment in my life.

So wish us luck. Do us a rain dance so it doesn't snow. And watch the news reports for the trail of dead 80's film puppets left in our wake. The point scoring for each road kill is as follows:


E.T: 150 Pts.



Chewbacca: 250 Pts.



Gizmo: 500 Pts



Alf: 5000 Pts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blandy Snorhal said...

"They only had that one song."

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home